PHP Developer wanted!
If you are looking for a job in an IT company with the possibility of developing and building real solutions that are visited by 1 million unique users – we are waiting for you.
We have created software that has achieved a large global success. We are currently working on strengthening our position and becoming the world leader.
Who are we looking for?
Our team is looking for people with experience in the construction and administration of large websites for the position of PHP Developer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- construction and development of a large corporate website with 1 million uu traffic, based on open source grav CMS
- help in creating solutions and optimization
- creating new solutions that enable the handling of such a large number of users
- min. 2 years of experience in programming PHP
- PHP – 60%
- HTML / CSS / JS – 20%
- writing tests – 20%
- ongoing project maintenance
- responding to incidents
- development of sub-portals
- knowledge of one of the PHP frameworks (eg Symfony);
- very good knowledge of relational databases (SQL)
- very good knowledge of the version control system (GIT)
- Docker (basics)
- The ability to optimize page loading time (Google Speed Test> 80ptk)
An additional advantage will be:
- knowledge of design patterns
- knowledge of JS and libraries / frameworks
- knowledge of TWIG templates systems;
- experience with external integration of the API service (REST or SOAP);
- knowledge of Blockchain issues
- Contract of employment
- Salary (PLN 8,000 – PLN 12,000)
- Support of an experienced team
- The opportunity to work with people who like what they do and share their knowledge
- 2 or 3 monitors from Pivot + PC Linux
- After the trial period and visible involvement in our own development, we sponsor trainings you choose yourself
- An air-conditioned office in the very center of Krakow
- Standard social: full kitchen, chill room, snacks, social parties
- Possibility of partial remote work after previous arrangements with the supervisor
Send your CV to [email protected], with “PHP Developer” title.
In the content write in a maximum 2 sentences about the solution that you’ve created/co-created and you think that it is your greatest achievement.
Brand Manager in Kraków. Focused on copywriting, Internet marketing and graphic design.