React Developer wanted!
We are launching the recruitment for the position of React Developer.
If you are looking for a job in an IT company with the possibility of developing and building real solutions that are visited by 1 million unique users – we are waiting for you.
Who are we looking for?
Our team is looking for people with experience who will be working in one project for minimum 6 months, which let them to improve their skills, unlike working on several different projects.
The most important things for us are commitment and willingness to improve your own working skills.
If you think that something better can be done, we are open to new solutions. If you have some reflections, want more training – we are always willing to cooperate, thanks to flat management structure.
We are currently building 3 large inhouse projects that, depending on your work experience and fit in the team code, will pick you up (like the Harry Potter Sorting Hat).
- min. 2 years of experience in programming PHP
- React, HTML/CSS/JS
- writing tests
- ongoing project maintenance
- responding to incidents
- development of sub-portals
- very good knowledge of the version control system (GIT)
- The ability to optimize page loading time (Google Speed Test> 80ptk)
An additional advantage will be:
- Docker (basics)
- knowledge of design patterns
- Flowtype, Typescript
- knowledge of JS and libraries / frameworks
- knowledge of TWIG templates systems
- experience with external integration of the API service (REST or WS)
- knowledge of Blockchain issues
- Contract of employment
- Salary (PLN 6,000 – PLN 12,000)
- Support of an experienced team
- The opportunity to work with people who like what they do and share their knowledge
- 2 or 3 monitors from Pivot + PC Linux
- After the trial period and visible involvement in our own development, we sponsor trainings you choose yourself
- An air-conditioned office in the very center of Krakow
- Standard social: full kitchen, chill room, snacks, social parties
- Possibility of partial remote work after previous arrangements with the supervisor
Send your CV to [email protected], with “React Developer” title.
In the content write in a maximum 2 sentences about the solution that you’ve created/co-created and you think that it is your greatest achievement.
Brand Manager in Kraków. Focused on copywriting, Internet marketing and graphic design.