We are a software house with a well established position on the market. Since 2008, we have been developing and implementing solutions that are the right fit for our clients. With the latest technology, we are able to build tailor-made products and create the communication of world famous brands. And all that in an easy atmosphere of startup, in the center of Krakow.
We’re looking for a UX/UI Designer
Can you blend beauty with function? You’re willing to experiment in order to make a breakthrough in User Experience? Then you’re a perfect fit! Check out our offer apply.
Your responsibilities will include:
- creating new UX solutions and strategies
- designing mobile and web app interfaces
- designing app and website wireframes
- app component analysis and prototyping
- usability testing and optimization
- cooperation with the IT, Mobile and Creation departments
- maintaining a positive company image on the web
Our perfect candidate:
- has min. 2 years of related work experience
- has a practical knowledge of interface design tools: Adobe XD or Sketch / Axure / etc.
- has an eye for detail, follow the “pixel perfect” philosophy
- knows the principles of responsive design and limitations of desktop and mobile platforms
- follows the trends and knows new solutions in UI/UX
- thinks critically, isn’t afraid of analysis
Nice to have:
- interest in new tech / IT / finance
- communicative level Polish
- familiarity with foreign markets
What we can offer:
- Salary of 4 000 – 8 000 PLN net (depending on experience and skill)
- UK Contract of employment or B2B contract
- full time stationary work (10am to 6pm)
- work in a tech company
- work in a young, positive and creative team
- air-conditioned office in the center of Krakow
- opportunity to develop communication and marketing skills
- work with people who like what they do and share their knowledge
- support of an experienced team
- Send your resume to [email protected]. Use the phrase ‘UX/UI Specialist’ in the title
- Do your best with the recruitment task, don’t rush it
- Talk with us on Google Meet
- If everything goes well – welcome aboard!
Brand Manager in Kraków. Focused on copywriting, Internet marketing and graphic design.