Are you a detail-oriented individual with a knack for spotting even the smallest of errors? Do you have a passion for ensuring that products meet the highest standards of quality and performance? Do you like to automate the tasks related to testing? If so, then we want YOU as our QA Engineer!
Join ICEO and become part of a team devoted to our mission of delivering top-notch products to the market:
- as a remote-first company, we enable you to work from anywhere in the world, but you can also work in one of our offices in Poland (Cracow, Poznan, Warsaw);
- we offer semi-flexible working hours - we would like you to be available between 11 am and 3 pm CEST - the rest you set yourself;
- you will play one of the important roles in the creation of our products, working closely with the QA, Product, Development and other teams.
Payment on a B2B contract:
PLN 12 000 - 22 000 net (approx. EUR 2560 - 4700)
Wondering why work at ICEO? Discover our benefits:
- you will work in a company with an established position on the market, in an industry where there is no boredom and in an environment where everyone has something to say;
- you will be able to take part in the training program so that you can develop your skills. We also have an internal library which we constantly top up with new titles;
- you will receive a set of equipment needed to perform your duties as well as subscriptions to all programs necessary for your role;
- under the B2B contract, you will be able to take up to 26 days of annual paid leave;
- if you prefer to work based on a contract of employment, there is such a possibility;
- each employee receives a Medicover Premium private health care package and a Multisport Plus package from us;
- several times a year we meet at company integrations - during which you can meet your co-workers face2face;
- we value the initiatives of our employees - that’s why we are always happy to hear your pitch with an idea for a product or startup.
Sounds interesting? Get to know us better
ICEO is a venture builder with over 10 years of experience in the professional building of technology companies. The basis for the development of the companies we create is cross-functional teams consisting of experienced specialists. This is why we say that ICEO is first and foremost about people. We focus on the development of our employees' competences and their satisfaction - thanks to which the average employment period is almost 5 years.
Among the companies and products we create are projects in the field of fintech, Web 3.0, trading and others at the ideation and validation stages. Take a look on what we've been working on so far and see for yourself that you won't be bored with us.
Your responsibilities will include:
- automatic testing (70% of the time);
- manual testing (30% of the time);
- participation in planning business assumptions;
- verification of business assumptions
- creating and documenting processes related to testing;
- maintenance and development of existing software tests;
- participation in daily meetings;
- adherence to and implementation of good software testing practices;
- cooperation and support of other members of the QA team;
- cooperation with development, business and DevOps teams.
What we will expect from you:
- experience in a similar position;
- substantive knowledge about creating web applications;
- excellent communication skills;
- knowledge of Jira and Confluence tools;
- theoretical and practical knowledge of Kanban methodology;
- hands-on experience with the BDD process;
- experience working in Agile methodologies;
- knowledge of the English language to the extent that allows free communication in speech and writing (minimum B2);
- conscientiousness in the implementation of tasks, high level of organization;
- ability to learn from mistakes.
Nice to have:
- experience in creating CI processes for automated testing;
- professional certification in the field of technology /product/management;
- experience of working in a startup or fast-paced environment.
Methodology / Tech-stack:
Programming language and tools (frameworks):
- frontend - TypeScript + Cypress
- backend - Java + Cucumber
Communication: Slack, Google Meet;
Work organisation: Jira;
Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, platforma Google Cloud;
CI/CD: Bitbucket Pipelines; ArgoCD;
- Tools: Intellij, Postman, JMeter, Octoperf.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of an awesome team. We can't wait to hear from you!
Want to know more?
- take a look at our profile on Clutch and find out what our clients say about us,
- visit our website and check who we have helped to succeed.