We are a successful Venture Builder, building businesses from the ground up. For over 10 years we have been working on innovations that make the world go round! Forbes, Puls Biznesu and Newsweek have written about our projects.
We are looking for a skilled copywriter who is able to plan, organize and produce scenarios, create text architecture, write concise technology content (for use on pages) and longer articles about emerging technologies. Do you find yourself in this role? You can become an important part of our team!
Your responsibilities will include:
- planning and creating website content in English and Polish,
- conducting research and preparing content for articles for the blog in Polish and English,
- creating content for presentations, interviews and e-books in Polish and English,
- writing shorter forms such as posts for social media, film scripts or blog entries.
What we expect from you:
- excellent writing skills in Polish and English (C2),
- the ability to respond to needs and create content in accordance with requirements and the target audience,
- the ability to create mockups of content, concepts and scenarios,
- the ability to research, search for interesting information and acquire comprehensive knowledge on a given topic,
- the ability to collect data, draw conclusions from analysis, and prepare presentations of findings,
- the ability to analyze the content and activities of the competition,
- work closely with other departments of the company,
- SEO skills,
- cooperation with ICEO clients in the field of consulting and in the field of creation of new content and its optimization,
- knowledge of MS Office and Google Workspace tools and programs,
- willingness to learn new things and tools.
- Knowledge of CMS, PoEditor, Figma,
- Knowledge of marketing.
- Copywriter / UX Researcher — writing attractive copy with the aim of ensuring that it is understood by target audiences and maximizes their conversion.
- Content Marketing Manager — creating new content strategies, managing content production, monitoring impact, executing marketing campaigns.
Benefits and perks:
- salary PLN 4,000 - 6,000 net (depending on experience and skills),
- work in a market-tested team of experts and a technology company,
- possible forms of cooperation other than B2B,
- permanent full-time cooperation, fixed project teams and focus on specific industries,
- working remotely or stationary,
- participation in business and integration meetings.