ICEO has been building innovative startups from the ground up for over 10 years. We are a venture builder with experience building successful products in the marketplace. Forbes and Newsweek have written about our projects.
Due to the development of our company, we are looking for a DevOps.
Working at ICEO offers you the opportunity to work with a team of professionals and to constantly improve your skills through an internal training system. With us you will actively participate in the development of cutting-edge products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- collaborating with programmers to organize CI / CD practices using Bitbucket pipelines and provide ongoing software development support,
- preparing documentation of implemented solutions,
- researching new solutions available in the market and implementing them when necessary,
- creating and maintaining tools to automate the software development process in all its phases,
- ensuring an appropriate balance between a high level of safety and the comfort and flexibility of the team's work,
- building, maintaining, and developing the staging and production infrastructure based on the Kubernetes cluster.
What we expect from you:
- knowledge of at least one programming/scripting language: Bash, Python, GoLang,
- expertise in Docker containerization system,
- practical knowledge and experience with Linux at the management level (Debian / Ubuntu),
- knowledge of CI / CD systems and version control: Bitbucket Pipelines, Git,
- expertise in Kubernetes and Helm platforms,
- knowledge of HA and open-source tools for implementing HA,
- ability to use an infrastructure automation tool: Terraform,
- knowledge of: Kafka, Redis, Nginx, Apache HTTP Server, OpenVPN,
- knowledge of how PostgreSQL and MySQL work and experience using them in the fields of:
- running basic queries,
- creating accounts,
- assigning permissions,
- creating backups,
- maintaining data migration,
- troubleshooting performance issues,
- knowledge of LAN / WAN networks, Firewall, proxy server and Load Balancer, common network protocols: HTTP (s), DNS, SSH, TCP / IP and REST network services,
- practical knowledge of practices related to scalability and high performance of systems with experience in production systems,
- knowledge of the English language, which allows easy use of the documentation.
- knowledge of metrics tools: Grafana, Prometheus, Thanos,
- knowledge of JVM technology,
- knowledge of logging tools: Kibana, FluentD, Elasticsearch,
- experience with GCP in the field of: IAM, GKE, VPC, Compute Engine, Database,
- experience with AWS in the field of: S3, Route53, IAM, ECR,
- OVH experience in: LoadBalancing, public cloud, VM,
- Experience with technologies and tools: Cassandra, Spark, Solr, Jenkins.
Benefits and Perks
- salary PLN 14,000 - 20,000 net + VAT - B2B
- up to 26 paid days off in case of B2B contract,
- the possibility of employment on the basis of a permanent employment contract,
- private medical care package,
- full-time employment,
- the possibility of adjusting working hours,
- work in remote mode or from our office in Krakow,
- the opportunity to participate in an internal training program,
- participation in business and integration meetings.