Digital Marketing Manager
We are a Venture Builder and have been building successful businesses for over 10 years. The media such as Forbes, Puls Biznesu and Newsweek have written about our projects.
We are looking for an experienced marketing and sales enthusiast. A person with an analytical mind who wants to grow in testing and scaling new data-driven tactics.
Do you know the principles of building marketing funnels and how paid campaigns work and can you implement them yourself? Are you able to draw conclusions based on analytics tools like Google Analytics and Hubspot? We have a job for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- creating and implementing brand promotion strategy in digital marketing, budgeting and achieving business goals,
- preparing, executing and optimizing marketing activities with a focus on growth marketing activities to increase sales,
- planning, executing and ongoing optimization of PPC campaigns,
- creating and optimizing marketing funnels and implementing marketing automation solutions,
- overseeing integration and correctness of data flow between CRM and marketing automation system and other systems,
- ongoing monitoring of trends, market changes and competitors' activities.
What we expect from you:
- the ability to develop a brand promotion strategy in the digital marketing space while executing the company's business objectives,
- strategic thinking and budgeting skills,
- analytical skills including: estimating and allocating budgets, targeting and segmentation, evaluating the effectiveness of each channel and predicting campaign effectiveness,
- knowledge of concepts and analytics tools: Google Analytics, Brand24,
- the ability to analyze trends, changes in the market and competition,
- experience in executing PPC campaigns, especially for B2B focused companies,
- very good command of English language (C1) allowing the creation of short text forms.
- experience in team leadership and management,
- experience in creating podcasts or webinars,
- understanding of concepts related to Marketing Funnel and its use in the B2B space, as well as knowledge of Marketing Automation and the technical skills required to implement each element (e.g. Hubspot),
- experience in running mailing campaigns and creating newsletters using tools such as Freshmail, Mailchip, Getresponse,
- experience in creating landing pages and testing their effectiveness using tools such as Landing, Freshmail, Optimizely, Unbounce,
- knowledge of SEO mechanisms and Google Tag Manager,
- good knowledge of Jira / Confluence tools.
- Specialist — planning, implementing, monitoring and optimising advertising strategies, building marketing funnels, implementing marketing automation and running PPC and mailing campaigns.
- Team Leader in one of our projects — managing the marketing team and liaising with external contractors.
- Head of Marketing in one of our projects — leading the promotion strategy and marketing team, collaborating with other departments, influencing the business strategy and development of the company.
Benefits and perks:
- salary PLN 8,000 - 12,000 net (B2B) or PLN 6,000 - 7,500 net (UoP),
- 26 paid days off in case of B2B contract,
- the possibility of employment on the basis of a permanent employment contract,
- private medical care package,
- development and promotion opportunities,
- work in a market-tested team of experts and a technology company,
- full-time cooperation,
- working remotely or stationary,
- participation in business and integration meetings.