Employer Branding Specialist
We are a venture builder that has been in the new technology industry for over 10 years. We create innovative and successful startups. Our team consists of specialists with passion and minds full of ideas. Now you can join us too!
We are looking for a person with experience in employer branding who will enable us to consciously create our image among future and current employees. Your role will also be to actively support the process of improving internal communication and to take care of our team in terms of self-development and job satisfaction.
Do you have a gene of creativity, a light pen, a passion for new solutions and a good work organization? Do you understand how to independently implement EB ideas that improve HR processes and allow us to attract the best candidates? Do you have social media and online communication skills? Do you feel at home on LinkedIn? Are you outgoing, love interacting with people and build relationships with ease? The Employer Branding Specialist position at ICEO is waiting for your application!
Your responsibilities will include:
- building a positive image of the company in the market and among potential employees,
- creating the company's employer branding strategy, together with the analysis and development of the EVP,
- independent project management in the field of employer branding,
- co-creating and implementing the strategy for HR marketing activities,
- improving the recruitment process and communication with candidates,
- building a positive image of the company among current employees,
- researching employee satisfaction and needs and proposing development programs or benefit packages,
- participating in the development of a strategy to strengthen the engagement and identification of our employees with the company,
- improving internal communication and knowledge sharing in the organization,
- building long-term relationships with business partners,
- creating, publishing content and maintaining the company's social media profiles on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn (including promotional activities),
- organizing events and internal company initiatives,
- tracking trends in the field of employer branding.
What we expect from you:
- 2-3 years of experience in independent management of EB projects,
- understanding of the IT market,
- knowledge of professional social media tools,
- proficiency in LinkedIn,
- understanding of trends in EB, marketing, HR,
- excellent organizational skills,
- very good knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite,
- light pen and the ability to create engaging content,
- very good command of written and spoken English (C1),
- the ability to set priorities and the responsibility to achieve goals,
- strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with people inside and outside the company.
- knowledge of Jira and Confluence,
- experience in independently managing social media profiles.
Benefits and perks:
- salary PLN 5,500 - 8,000 net + VAT - B2B,
- 26 paid days off in case of B2B contract,
- private medical care package,
- full-time employment,
- the possibility of adjusting working hours,
- work in our office in Kraków,
- the opportunity to participate in an internal training program,
- participation in business and integration meetings,
- work in an atmosphere of innovation, in a multidisciplinary team of professionals.