ICEO is a venture builder with over 10 years of experience in building startups. We specialize in the Blockchain, Fintech and Big Data industries. At ICEO, we build companies from the ground up, from idea to startup, acquiring the first customers and scaling the company.
In connection with the development plans for new startups, we are looking for a Product Manager. Your role will be to work with the ICEO team in building and supporting new businesses based on internet applications. What will you be doing. Your responsibilities will include the role of project manager and product owner. You will work closely with the heads of the development departments and UX / UI to ensure the best possible planning, implementation and control of activities to build successful products in the market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- definition of product assumptions,
- gathering information from customers, team members, market research,
- developing and reviewing ideas for new services and functionalities,
- analyzing the market situation and competitors' activities in the field of product development,
- conducting product workshops (defining assumptions, setting priorities, developing product understanding),
- description of product assumptions and scope of tasks to be performed (including completion of information required for planning and implementation),
- defining a vision and product strategy based on business, sales and technology requirements,
- selecting and prioritizing tasks in the product development process,
- managing the backlog, including deciding which tasks to complete and in what order,
- reporting the results of the activities to the team and the board,
- creating roadmaps for product development,
- monitoring key product parameters, such as the cost of building features relative to the revenue generated by their deployment,
- quality control of functionalities released for production (from the point of view of usability for the customer),
- close cooperation with the Head of Development in the management of the development process,
- collaboration with (internal / external) UX / UI teams,
- monitoring and evaluating the actual progress of the work and monitoring and reporting risks related to the manufacturing of the product,
- conducting project meetings (e.g. daily),
- ensuring the adequacy of the information in Jira,
- responsibility for each phase of the product development process and the final product.
What we expect from you:
- in-depth knowledge of the creation of online products,
- excellent communication skills,
- the ability to make independent decisions,
- the ability to quickly acquire knowledge in a particular field of business,
- experience in working with agile methodology,
- very good command of the English language, both spoken and written
- diligence in the implementation of tasks (high level of self-organisation),
- knowledge of the tools Jira and Confluence.
- theoretical theoretical and practical knowledge of the Kanban methodology,
- sense of aesthetics and current trends in the development of products (UX),
- professional certification in the field of technology/product/management.
Benefits and perks:
- salary PLN 10,000 - 15,000 net - B2B
- 26 paid days off in case of B2B contract,
- Medicover Premium private medical care package,
- MultiSport Plus package,
- equipment - desktop computer / laptop, monitors and office accessories,
- full-time employment,
- the possibility of adjusting working hours,
- work in remote mode or from pur office in Kraków or Poznań,
- the opportunity to participate in an internal training program,
- participation in business and integration meetings,
- work in an atmosphere of innovation, in a multidisciplinary team of professionals.