QA Team Lead
ICEO has been founding innovative startups for over 10 years. We are a venture builder with experience in building companies that are successful in the market. Polish and foreign media such as Forbes and Newsweek have reported on our projects.
Due to plans to build a new department, we are looking for a person for the position of QA team leader. This person will not only support the development team in the preparation and execution of tests, but above all will actively participate in the establishment of the QA department, its processes and the testers' work system.
Your responsibilities will include:
- manual testing,
- automatic testing,
- participating in the planning of business assumptions,
- verification of business assumptions,
- creating processes related to testing,
- participating in recruitment processes,
- reviewing and monitoring the skills of other team members,
- participating in meetings in the daily format,
- adhering to and implementing best practices,
- reviewing of other QAs work,
- conducting training for other QAs.
What we expect from you:
- in-depth knowledge of building online products,
- excellent communication skills,
- experience in working with agile methods;
- good command of written and spoken English.
- diligence in the execution of tasks and perfect work organization,
- the ability to guide the work of subordinates,
- the ability to understand and design efficient processes,
- the ability to draw conclusions from mistakes.
- knowledge of Jira and Confluence,
- theoretical and practical knowledge of Kanban methodology,
- professional certification in the field of technology/product/management.
Benefits and perks:
- salary PLN 15,000 - 20,000 net + VAT - B2B
- 26 paid days off in case of B2B contract,
- the possibility of employment on the basis of a permanent employment contract,
- private medical care package,
- full-time employment,
- the possibility of adjusting working hours,
- work in remote mode or from our office in Krakow,
- the opportunity to participate in an internal training program,
- participation in business and integration meetings.