We are a company that has been building successful startups for over 10 years thanks to a team of great people. And... we are still hungry for more! We want fantastic specialists to join ICEO Venture Builder, and that's why we are looking for someone like you!
We are looking for a Recruiter to help us build our employer image, work with us to discover real talents, and make each new employee's first days on the job a pleasant experience. We are looking for someone who is communicative, empathetic and well organized. Someone who will join us permanently and with whom we will build many unique teams for our projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- conducting recruitment processes, including identifying recruitment needs, posting ads, selecting applications, conducting interviews, and making offers,
- coordinating the onboarding process for new employees,
- managing all employee records,
- finding unusual ways to reach candidates,
- working with external companies to recruit and employ temporary staff,
- supporting managers and employees in current issues HR,
- implementation and coordination of development projects in the area of soft HR: development and assessment of competencies, career paths, talent management, incentive programs,
- active participation in the development, updating and implementation of policies in this area HR,
- preparation of analyzes, reports and presentations for the needs of ongoing activities.
What we expect from you:
- higher education (HR is welcome),
- English proficiency at a level that allows for free communication,
- work experience in the field HR - at least 2 years in a similar position,
- communication skills, openness, creativity and high interpersonal skills,
- commitment and sense of responsibility for the tasks entrusted to you and initiative,
- ability to work in a team,
- knowledge of labor law,
- very good organization of work and accuracy,
- interest in the subject HR and follow current trends in this field.
- knowledge of the Jira / Confluence tools,
- driver's license. B.
Benefits and perks:
- salary PLN 8,000 - 10,000 net + VAT - B2B or PLN 4,500 - 6,500 net - Permanent,
- 26 paid days off in case of B2B contract,
- the possibility of employment on the basis of a permanent employment contract,
- full-time employment,
- the possibility of adjusting working hours,
- a varied position with development opportunities,
- participation in business and integration meetings.