We are a company that has been building successful startups for over 10 years thanks to a team of great people. And... we are still hungry for more! We want fantastic specialists to join ICEO Venture Builder, and that's why we are looking for someone like you!
We are looking for a Recruiter to help us build our employer image, work with us to discover real talents, and make each new employee's first days on the job a pleasant experience. We are looking for someone who is communicative, empathetic and well organized. Someone who will join us permanently and with whom we will build many unique teams for our projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- coordinating end-to-end recruitment projects - from the moment of analyzing the needs, through creating advertisements, actively searching for candidates, verifying CVs and conducting interviews so-called “Culture fit” and maintaining constant communication with candidates;
- engaging in the onboarding process of new employees;
- direct search recruitment, market research and improvement;
- supporting activities in the field of employer branding and recruitment marketing (including preparation and participation in job fairs, events, meetups);
- cooperation with external companies (including career offices, recruitment agencies, job portals, recruitment platforms).
- support for managers and employees in current HR matters;
- active participation in the development, updating and implementation of policies in the field of soft HR;
- Preparation of analyzes, reports and presentations for the needs of current activities;
What we expect from you:
- higher education (HR related is welcome),
- English proficiency at a level that allows for free communication,
- work experience in the field HR - at least 2 years in a similar position,
- communication skills, openness, creativity and high interpersonal skills,
- commitment and sense of responsibility for the tasks entrusted to you and initiative,
- ability to work in a team,
- very good organization of work and accuracy,
- interest in the subject HR and follow current trends in this field.
- knowledge of the Jira / Confluence tools,
Benefits and perks:
- salary PLN 8,000 - 10,000 net - B2B or PLN 4,500 - 6,500 net - Permanent,
- 26 paid days off in case of B2B contract,
- the possibility of employment on the basis of a permanent employment contract,
- full-time employment,
- Medicover Premium private medical care package,
- MultiSport Plus package,
- equipment - desktop computer / laptop, monitors and office accessories,
- the possibility of adjusting working hours,
- a varied position with development opportunities,
- participation in business and integration meetings.