For more than 10 years we as Venture Builder have been developing unique applications and systems built according to the assumptions of the micro services based architecture with Scala as the main programming language. See our stories.
The work of a developer at ICEO is not only programming - it is also an active participation in product design, in planning the development and in the selection of the technologies used.
The success of the product will also be your success, which you can be proud of even years after its completion :)
How do we work?
The developers are usually divided into pairs, and we assign them a micro service. Within a pair, a Tech Lead is appointed to be responsible for ongoing technical decisions. The developers have permanent access to CTO, PO and PM who are ready to answer any questions. At work, we use Slack for text communication and Discord for voice communication. We also use Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket. Most teams meet for a "daily meeting" to exchange information and update the status of the tasks performed.
We organise internal training in the technologies used daily, where developers with more experience share their knowledge with the rest of the team.
- At least 2 years experience in designing and building solutions
- Very good knowledge of Scala
- Good knowledge of:
- SQL (preferably PostgreSQL),
- Experience in building applications for the financial and Big Data sectors
- The ability to understand the business purpose of the application
- Knowledge of:
- Spark / MLlib,
- Event sourcing,
Starting from the position of a developer you can take over the role of Tech Lead and make technological decisions. Next, you have the perspective of leading the entire technology team on a specific project.
Benefits and Perks
- Salary 10.000 - 17.000 PLN net (depending on experience and skills)
- Accepted forms of cooperation other than B2B
- Permanent, full-time cooperation in a flexible time frame
- Position in a product-oriented technology company with with commercial success
- Fixed project teams and concentration on specific industries
- Development opportunities even beyond technological issues
- Remote work - 90%
- Business meetings, integration meetings - 10%