Senior Frontend Developer
We are a venture builder and for over 10 years we have been creating innovative startups that are recognized on the market - they quickly gain customers and investors. We specialize in technologies such as blockchain, big data and fintech. The media in Poland and abroad, including Forbes and Newsweek, wrote about our companies. Despite our successes, we are not standing still! Due to further development plans, we are looking for a programmer for the position of Senior Frontend Developer.
The job of a developer at ICEO is an opportunity to work with a team of professionals - from developers to product and UX / UI experts to DevOps. We are a cohesive team united by the desire to develop new products and the joy of bringing them to market. In addition, the work of a developer in our company is not only programming, but allows you to actively participate in product conception, planning development and selection of technologies used.
When you join ICEO, you have the opportunity to expand your skills. We organize internal trainings where more experienced developers share their knowledge about the technologies we use.
ICEO also offers the opportunity to advance into management. When you become a team member as a Senior Frontend Developer, you'll have the chance to make technology decisions that have a real impact on product development. From this position, you are just one step away from a promotion to Head of Development, giving you full power and control over the architecture of new products! Do you have a sense of aesthetics? Do you want to constantly expand your skills and work as part of a team? Apply now!
Your responsibilities will include:
- developing front-end components following best practices and maintaining high-quality code,
- code review of the work of other developers,
- work on product architecture - research, conception, implementation, deployment,
- maintenance of products in production,
- writing unit tests,
- versioning the code according to the git flow,
- participating in meetings in daily format,
- participating in planning meetings,
- collaborating with the backend team,
- collaborating with the product team (HoP, UX / UI),
- conducting trainings for other developers,
- coordinating of work with supervisors,
- documenting solutions.
Technology stack and tools:
Technology stack: React, TypeScript, MUI, Redux, Axios, i18next, Git flow | Gatsby.js, Grav CMS.
Tools: Slack, Discord, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Figma, VisualCode, Webstorm.
Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, GCP.
What we expect from you:
- at least 5 years of commercial experience developing front-end solutions,
- good knowledge of React,
- good knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3,
- experience in working with the MUI library,
- experience in working with TypeScript,
- experience working with Redux,
- knowledge of the rules of RWD,
- experience in working with the REST API,
- knowledge of code debugging and performance optimization,
- knowledge of English, which allows to work with technical documentation,
- conscientiousness in performing the tasks,
- communication skills, ability to work in a team and accomplish team tasks,
- problem-solving ability and search for optimal solutions,
- a good sense of aesthetics and accuracy in the implementation of interfaces based on mockups.
- experience testing code with front-end libraries (Jest, Testing Library, Cypress),
- experience working with Jira and Confluence,
- experience working with Git Flow and CI / CD,
- experience working with WebSocket,
- knowledge of npm and webpack,
- knowledge of ESLint, Prettier, Husky,
- knowledge of web application architecture and common design patterns,
- ability to translate business assumptions into a product,
- experience in developing applications from the FinTech sector,
- knowledge of the crypto-asset industry.
Senior Frontend Developer / Tech Lead - programming, technological decision making, management of team tasks.
- Head Of Development - full responsibility for the architecture as well as for the entire lifecycle of the system and the work of the team in the project. An understanding of business requirements and ability to translate them into architecture is a must for this position. Prioritization of tasks leading to the creation of a product and elimination of technical debt is also required.
Benefits and perks:
- salary PLN 20,000 - 27,000 net + VAT - B2B,
- 26 paid days off in case of B2B contract,
- private medical care package,
- full-time employment,
- the possibility of adjusting working hours,
- work in remote mode or from pur office in Kraków or Poznań,
- the opportunity to participate in an internal training program,
- participation in business and integration meetings.