We are a Venture Builder dedicated to creating startups and building thriving businesses. For over 10 years, we have been designing unique user interfaces that lead to market success thanks to a well-thought-out strategy. The solutions we design UX are an inspiration for other companies and designers.
Would you like to be part of a team that has worked on such products?
Are you ready to develop your UX skills and design projects that will reach the market and not disappear in a drawer?
Join our team as a UX designer!
We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for defining the look of the product, mocking up and managing the priorities of the graphics in the creation of products and then using the components created and working with the developers to combine the prepared views into a unique interface.
Your responsibilities will include:
- identifying and analyzing business requirements and end-user needs,
- developing scenarios and user movement flows,
- prototyping / mock-up of web and mobile interfaces,
- modeling product,
- investment and sales presentations,
- designing information and interaction architectures,
- designing web and mobile interfaces,
- conducting usability testing,
- UX optimization of existing applications,
- managing the UI development process, and collaborating with copywriters (for platform content),
- researching trends, competition and opportunities.
What we expect from you:
- a sound knowledge of creating online products,
- a sense of aesthetics and current trends in product design (UX),
- the ability to design mockups of graphical interfaces of web and mobile applications,
- freedom to navigate the web, applications, test digital products and purchase paths,
- excellent knowledge of UX and graphic design principles,
- knowledge of Figma, Adobe XD,
- knowledge of Jira and Confluence,
- sufficient knowledge of English for free verbal and written communication,
- communication skills - both casual and formal (e.g. with a client),
- willingness to learn, develop and expand skills,
- ability to gather information from programmers, clients and business people,
- diligence in completing tasks, high level of organisation.
Experience managing the entire UX / UI process will be considered an added advantage.
- UX designer — developing scenarios and user flows, prototyping / mocking up web and mobile interfaces, designing web and mobile interfaces.
- Senior UX designer — leads UI development process, optimizes UX existing applications, leads the work of junior UX designers as well as graphic designers and copywriters.
- Head of UX & UI — leads the work of a team of UX designers, graphic designers and copywriters.
Benefits and perks:
- salary PLN 5,000 - 12,000 net (depending on experience and skills),
- work in a market-tested team of experts and a technology company,
- possible forms of cooperation other than B2B,
- working remotely or stationary,
- participation in business and integration meetings.