- User - a person using the Website;
- Website - means the website https://iceo.co
- Administrator - means ICEO LAB Limited with its registered office at Office 407b, 182-184 High Street North , E6 2JA London
What are cookies and what are they used for?
- Cookie files (cookies) - are IT data containing information (in particular text files) saved by the server on the User's computer, which the server can read when the User reconnects to the Website from such a computer. Cookies usually contain the name of the Website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the User and properly display the Website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use it, which allows improving its structure and content;
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" and "persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the Website, or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies that perform various functions presented below:
- "necessary" cookies - enable the operation of basic functions, such as security and proper display of the Website, including authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website and used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the framework of the Website; These cookies cannot be turned off;
- "marketing" cookies - they are used to track the effectiveness of advertisements in order to provide more tailored services and display advertisements better suited to the interests of Users;
- "functional" cookies - they collect data in order to remember the individual choices of Users in terms of settings and personalization of the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, appearance of the Website, they enable the collection of information on the manner of use of the Website's pages;
- "analytical" - help to understand how Users interact with the Website, they also help detect errors and provide better overall statistics, collect information about the use of the Website, such as pages visited by a given User and any error messages; they do not collect information enabling the identification of the User, and the collected data is aggregated in such a way that they become anonymous.
Who and how manages cookies?
- Administrator, as an authorized entity, places and manages cookies on the User's end device.
- The Website automatically collects information through cookies. If you do not change the settings for cookies, it is considered consent to their use.
- Using a web browser, the User may at any time change the cookie settings and disable some or all cookies.